What is trend this season in terms of men’s fashion? Shoe trends for fall-winter goes through different types of footwear, from the most casual sneakers, up boots, ankle boots and shoes. There are many alternatives to suit all types of man and time of day. Continue reading
Be or not to be? Is it the egg or the chicken? Tie or Bow Tie? On that dilemma we are found at time opting for clothing accessories to our outfit. Because if a few years ago this approach only happens to mind on “few trendily people”,Bow Tie was moving up until transforms itself for many people in Arrival of Hipster Movement through first choice when it comes to color and style to a suit or a similar outfit. Continue reading
AS: Quique Dacosta, one of the most known Chefs on the spanish culinary scene, of course, but also on Europe ( Best European restaurant 2013 for “Opinionated About Dining” List by Steven Plotnicki. What is what cooking has that it’s a passion more than a profession?
It’s passion behind profession. I can’t dogmatize with my own experience, but I’m here for two reasons. First one because of necessity, or that was what I supposed, And the second one and most probably was the first one, I’m in cooking because It has chosen me. Continue reading
But If there is any place! How organized you had everything and now you came up saying we should leave free place because new technology wants to be The new Queen in your closet.
Keep calm, I’m not coming to take up much space, but if you are geek (accepted or not) and follow new trends as a mantra, you must come up to the tech-wave which comes into our way of Fashion understanding.
We are not talking about cybernetic-futuristic clothing (are we?) but step by step “Tech” is conquering Men’s fashion land. Now we talk to you about “Apps” what sneak into your wardrobe.
Apps ‘just for men’
The Appsworld in the menswear is getting wider: Apps what helping the user to match outfit, choosing accessories, deciding for a hairstyle, Tying the Tie…The mood, the places where they will be or have social commitment that mark the style of each. This Applications are for help.
– Cool Guy: take pictures of the pieces in your closet, you upload them to the platform and combine including creating outfits for every occasion. You can save, put on the calendar, etc. If for ‘Black & White’ party this summer you have a shoes Andrés Sendra ‘Boss Black&White’ mark it in your app and you’ll know what time they were part of your look. that easy! It also lets you see clothes of important brands to give ideas and offers access of their online offers.
– Male Fashion: Perfect if you love fashion and want to receive proposals from some of the most important designers. If you’re a fan of parades, this app allows you to go online to the most important New York, Paris, etc.
– Stylish man: Arrange the pieces of your wardrobe by type, color, season … through photographs and combines the different options or share them on social networks. In ANDRÉS SENDRA we also want to share in our social networks Instagram, Facebook , Twitter y Pinterest.
– Tie knots: If you are someone who uses the suit daily or you are a romantic of this add, in this app will teach ways to tie your tie knots with the more traditional and more original. The show, step by step.
Writing this article we got curiosity writing about gadgets and add-ons that have given firms, designers and prestigious brands. We noted for a future post.
AS: For those who still do not know No Sin Mi Barba, how would you convince them to visit your blog?
“No Sin Mi Barba” is an online magazine featuring various contents about the male world where beard is the axis around which everything revolves. Articles about beard care products … but also about food, fashion, culture. In short, topics which make up men lifestyle.
Having a pair of loafers should be mandatory for every men in summer season. This kind of shoes work with almost everything from a casual outfit wearing shorts to formal looks with suits.
Looks to show off calves
Loafers allow you to wear more relaxed & informal but still classy and sharp. Feel 100% free to wear loafers without socks and combining them with short trousers or bermudas:
- Pick out suede loafers and play with them different shades, like our Mack Suede model
- Match shorts with polos or short-sleeve shirt
- You can add a pinch of formal style by wearing a blazer
The weddings (and other special events) season has already started; whether or not you are the protagonist of the big day, you may be looking for the right wedding shoes. In Andrés Sendra we offer you a complete style guide to pick out the perfect shoes for these crucial events.
Today we are going to teach you how to lace up your Oxfords the proper way. Sounds simple, right? As basic as it sounds, it is really really important.
Most of us will buy a pair of Oxfords and will find them laced in the so technically called the gentleman’s format. It looks great but it is not functional. When you pull on the strings it does not actually take on the shoe. So… Let’s unlace and start from the beginning, ok?
- Take the two ends and start from the top. String the lace though the first two eyelets on the top
- Put the two ends together and pull the string through
- From there, we are going to start a back-and-forward motion, with the right end though the left eyelet and the other way around
- Finish lacing to the end and pull the strings
Today’s shoes are not a mere utensil; furthermore, they are a sign of style, fashion and differentiation, defying seasons, temperature, cultures or simple use. Why instead do we wear boots in summer or sandals with socks anytime?
But the truth is that there are evidences that the history of the shoe starts in 10,000 BC. Early times there! It was common, though, to walk barefoot and to carry the sandals using them just when necessary. Imagine that situation now? Unbelievable!
AS: Which were your very first pair of proper shoes?
My first real shoes were a pair of Prada loafers from Cheapeau (Valencia).